Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 4- September 1, 2010

Today I officially turn 29, in my 29 years of existence I have done many mistakes but I tried to amend all my mistakes by accepting it and learning from it, Because if not I will not become the person who I am right now. My Ninong Manny told me once that "What I am is Gods gift to me, and what I strive to become is my gift to God, May my thoughts be pure for it will become my words, and my words will become my action, and my actions will become my character." I don't wish for anything fancy, nor expensive gifts. What I wish for is a warm greetings, a kiss, a hug and an assurance of eternal love from the person I love. For my kids I just wish they grow up the way I wanted them to be. For my friends it was more than enough that they remember my special day. And lastly for God to grant what I am praying for.... I am still aching. Lastly for my self I wish I can feel what it means to be happy again...................


NP: Balatkayo

No comments:

Post a Comment