Still contemplating on the things that is happening in my life. Thanks to Iterax I had a good night sleep. But I knew I can't continue with this. I feel so rotten inside. I just breath because it's voluntary... There is just a thin line if you will compare me to a dead the only difference is I still breath but without it I am a DEAD person. I envy those who are dead because they already have a peace of mind. Tomorrow is my birthday, but I am not excited nor happy about it. If happiness can be bought by money I already bought tons of it but reality bites not everything in this world can be bought by money which is ironically the most important things in a persons lives. Happiness, contentment, peace of mind and love...... I just wish I was still a little girl who lives in a fancy world of imagination where everything is possible. There's the prince charming that will kiss a princess and they will live happily ever after. Yes, indeed I still wish there is such a thing as "Happily Ever After"................
NP: Love Story
No comments:
Post a Comment