Another sleepless night. I attended mass yesterday with my kids most of the time the homily of the priest is all about the problems you are having. I dunno if it is just purely coincidence but mostly it hits the inner part of you. The homily is about the divorce and abortion bill, majority of couples nowadays resort to separation when they are having marital problems, they thought that it is the best solution for what they are going through.. the priest reminded that marriage is a contract bonded by the love of God and no one should break. I just remember what was written in our wedding invitation "for a man and woman will leave their house, so they are no longer two but one flesh, What God has joined together, let no man separate". I know with Gods help I can be able to surpass all this trial. I still feel the pain. I cover my tears with a smile, I cover the pain with a laugh, I choose to close my eyes to hide all the pains in my heart. If somebody will ask me what is happiness I can't answer it for I already forget what is it to be happy....
NP: Isomia
No comments:
Post a Comment