I've been through a lot lately. I just found that my husband is having an affair. We discussed about a lot of things. He asked for forgiveness and wants to start anew. I thought that it will be the best to put an end in our 10 years marriage. But as I looked in my children's eyes I kinda have a second thought. Will it be fair for them if I just think about how I feel? Will it be also fair for me to endure that pain that I have right now? I only have few simple wishes in my life. First to be able to raise my kids as a well rounded person. Second is for them to finish college. Third is to have a family....... After deliberating with myself i just ended with a decision to give my husband another chance. Maybe I will not be the first woman to do this so why not give it a try. In the next 365 days I will account my every days thoughts about this Road to Recovery blog. I just hope that I made the right decision. Sometimes we need to be selfless for the sake of others. Pain is a temporary feeling. It may last a minute, an hour, a day, a year or a decade, but eventually it will subside and something else will takes it place. If I quit now, the pain that I have right now will last forever..............................
NP: Rainbow
No comments:
Post a Comment