I don't think i can get away with this pain that i feel inside my heart... I knew i am losing him... its hard to fight for something that you knew that wasn't you at all... I am considering of leaving him for I know that he can be happy if I'm gone.. Sometimes when you love someone you are being selfless you just want to give the thing that can make them happy.. It is hard when you knew that you cannot make the person you love happy..... My plans are already concrete to leave him but he texted me that he is not feeling well... I am weighing what i felt if I can be tough not to be there by his side.. then I just remembered the vow I made to him when we got married.. In sickness and in health.. in richer and poorer.. till death do we part... I loved him that much that I set aside what i felt............
NP: Set you free
No comments:
Post a Comment