Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 6- September 3, 2010

I am in the process of accepting the things that is happening in my life... But I still have sleepless nights.... I don't know the impact of our present situation to our kids... My son is a bit disturbed nowadays. his teachers told me that he is having a hard time to concentrate on things while my daughter gets very irritated with every simple things.. This is what I am afraid of as much as possible I want to pull away my kids from the pains that I have.... I commit a mistake to make a bad impression for their Dad. That is the biggest mistake in my life.. I shouldn't have done that... I shouldn't have compromise their feeling with my own feelings.. I became selfish....... I don't know where to start I am totally lost.. don't know where to start pickin' up the pieces again... I feel that I am all alone in this battle... The person that I thought would be my partner have taken the side of my enemy....... I feel so down, helpless for I don't wan't to speak anymore... Sometimes I wanted to cry but oddly it became the hardest thing for me to do.. Maybe I am getting used to the feeling of hurt and sadness for they are my constant companion nowadays.........................



NP: On my Own

No comments:

Post a Comment